Wow – there is so much to do in Cape Town! In the last four days I have:
- been on a tour of the city
- gone half way up Table Mountain (it was too windy for the cable car)
- been interviewed by SABC News (don’t think we gave them the right answers!)
- been out on two (count ’em – two!) boat trips (that’s probably more impressive if you know how easily I get sea-sick)
- caught (and evicted) more cockroaches than I care to think about
- been to Cape Point
- learnt the secret of how to tell where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet (you’ll have to ask me nicely if you want me to share that one)
- driven past Llandudno, and through Scarborough
- listened to some great live music
- watched seals and penguins
- paddled in the Indian Ocean!
- eaten swordfish, line caught that day, kingklip and smoked snoek pâté
- watched the sun go down on 2009
- and the blue moon rising
- and the eclipse!
I still have a day and a half to go…
Hope you’re having fun too!